Wednesday 23 April 2014

Start to Finish - Day 1

Kim asked us to give our creative story and what lead us to being where we are......taking pictures.  Also to give our intentions.....so here goes......

To begin with I wasn't sure about joining the class, as somehow, I wasn't sure I would be up to it, as I don't consider myself to be an artist, although I would like to make pretty pictures.  There is something in me that wants to be creative and photography has taken over as my #1 hobby.

I've been quietly following along with Kim's blog and classes for about a year, and feel it's time I came out of the shadows, hence joining S2F and Be Still 52 classes at the start and hoping to join in with community life and happenings, and all being well, I shall do my best to keep up, as well as try and visit everyone else's posts and pictures.

So my intention....think positive and be myself, whoever that might be.  Allow what will be, will be.  Take each day as it comes and enjoy the process of seeing and living.  Tomorrow is an empty page to fill, not a list of does and don't.

Anyways, I wish all the very best to my fellow S2Fer's and thank Kim for adding some meaning to my life.

PS....I love the idea of collecting bits 'n' pieces to make pictures and think I've head start there :)  I used to be a self employed curtain and soft furnishings maker, and so have lots of fabric.  Plus my hobby before picking up the camera was flower arranging, for which I gathered lots of pretty and useless things.  I'm also firing up the other half to find bits of wood in his junk store.

No comments:

Post a Comment