Monday 21 April 2014

Texturize - Day 1

My Texture Story - I had to look through my Flickr photostream to see when I first up loaded an image with texture and it was on 24 May 2012, with the following:



I'd noted that I'd used 3 textures and they were most probably from "Shadowhouse", although I've long since flattened the image so can't remember what or how.  Before this I'd had a little play with free boarders from photography magazines, some of which gave distressed appearances to images.

On 9 April 2013 I uploaded the following image, which I think was my first with Kim's textures:


For this I used the Soft and Faded action from The Pioneer Woman and then applied the following 2 textures from Kim:  kk_401 (Soft Light blend at 100%) and kk_canvasgrunge (Multiply blend at 16%, plus lightly removed some of this texture from the middle).  The font is Tall Paul.

As yet I've not made any of my own textures, although I have photographed to odd image that I think could be used or worked with to make a texture.

No comments:

Post a Comment