Tuesday 22 April 2014

Texture Tuesday - 22 April 2014

This week the theme was Simple and my image is simply a bottle placed half in shadow and half in light.



The textures for this were kk_2801 and kk_coolgrunge.

Since Kim announced her Start to Finish classes, I've been umming are arring about whether to join in, as I am so far behind with all her other classes I've subscribed to, but yesterday I took the plunge and have joined.  It will be the first time I've joined at the beginning and fingers crossed, I'll get to the end on time.  It will be an adventure!

2 comments:

  1. You can do it! Your work is gorgeous! I look forward to seeing your journey as you go along....have fun:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very kind :) It's all about fun and learning and enjoying along the way.

      Delete