Sunday 18 May 2014

Be Still 52 - Day 1

And so our journey to find inner peace begins.....week 1.


My main intention for the coming year is just to enjoy what is around me and take time to sit back and be still....be calm.....be quiet.....be peaceful.  This image was taken on a lovely sunny Sunday morning.  The yacht was far out on the horizon and there was quite a bit of heat hazy, hence why the yacht is faint.  But it was just what I was wanting to depict Calm.....well close enough....I guess it could have done with a totally flat sea, but this is the English Channel and the tide was coming in.

I have made some basic adjustments in Lightroom....can't remember what, as I just tweaked the sliders!  In Photoshop I added 1 layer of kk_dreamit at 19% multiply, removing all the texture from the water and some in an arc around the yacht.  The fonts are Living Together and Gabriola, and the background motive behind the text is from Nymphette.

No comments:

Post a Comment