Tuesday 6 May 2014

Texture Tuesday - 6 May 2014

This week the theme was Cuppa.


This morning I had to take my Dad shopping to Tesco....not my favourite store, but, this morning it surprised me.  The mug was in the sale and the Home catalogue was being given away.  I also bought some fruit teabags.

The catalogue is really very lovely to look through.  It's on matt paper with a bit of a chalky feel and some wonderfully inspiring photos.  I might just have to buy some of the items to add to my growing photo props collection :)

I already had the table cloth - inherited at least 20 years ago from I can't remember which relative...shame on me.

To this image I've added Kim's latest textures to us:  kk_0405 at 100% soft light and kk_0605 at 25% multiply with some of the latter texture removed from the centre.

2 comments: