Friday 2 May 2014

Friday Finds - 2 May 2014

I have 2 lovely little finds this week.  The first is a flower made from a piece of hazel and the second a little hand-made bowl.  I would think both had been made with love.


I watched the chap who made the flower, make others by peeling a stem of hazel on a very sharp blade.  They start off as a natural creamy wood colour, but he had a bucket full of ones that had been dyed.  I bought 5 of different colours, and they will most probably figure in future photos.  The little bowl was for sale on a craft stall along with a few others....think I got there a bit late in the day as there weren't many left.....but I just loved the purple colour of this one.  It's very light and delicate.

To this image I've applied kk_word at 40% soft light and kk_2Bsafe at 80% multiply.  The font is Pea Step.

No comments:

Post a Comment