Friday 30 May 2014

Friday Finds - 30 May 2014

This week I have a new tea-towel, a new to me vase and the Allium was a nice find in the local Aldi.



I'm becoming quite a fan of Aldi as you never know what little treasures they may have.  This week they had bunches of Alliums, 8 stems for just £3, which I reckon is a bargain.  I'm hoping they will dry out nicely, but also that I get to enjoy them in flower.  The tea-towel was also from Aldi.  The vase was from a charity shop and the book in the picture just happened to be to hand.

To this I've added kk_rest at 71% soft light and kk_cora at 58% soft light and removed some of the texture from the the Allium.

9 comments:

  1. That Allium is beautiful! We have an Aldi here but I've never shopped there ... I may have to go nose around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have Aldi but it is a grocery store...is that the same? I LOVE this Allium! Photographed perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my... love this... i'm afraid there's no aldi around here... but I am sure i would love it. :)
    fabulous focus and blur.. adore.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful ! I love alliums, would love to find them in our Aldi :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone.....yes our Aldi is a grocery store, but they also sell flowers and plants, plus every Thursday and Sunday there are the specials which once they're gone, they're gone.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good finds I'm a Lidl fan no Aldi in our town but I'm always on the look out for treasures, visiting from Friday Finds

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is simply breathtaking! I adore the perspective and tones!

    ReplyDelete